Wednesday, August 1, 2007

50 States Meme

I seem to have lost my knitting mojo, so I think I'll post this meme that I found on the Purl Parables. At any rate, it seems to go along with the Virtual Vacation Swap.

The original rules were: Bold the states you’ve been to, underline the states you’ve lived in and italicize the state you’re in now… Since I can't figure out how to underline things in Blogger, the states I've lived in are in yellow and my present home is in orange.

Alabama / Alaska / Arizona / Arkansas / California / Colorado / Connecticut / Delaware / Florida / Georgia / Hawaii / Idaho / Illinois / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maine / Maryland / Massachusetts / Michigan / Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / Nevada / New Hampshire / New Jersey / New Mexico / New York / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Oregon / Pennsylvania / Rhode Island / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Utah / Vermont / Virginia / Washington / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming / Washington D.C /

The things I do when I can't sleep....

2 comments:

tina said...

lost your knitting mojo? Say it ain't so! You just need to 're-fire'-- get re-jazzed.

Go knit free (nothing knit) for 48 hours-
eat chocolate-
nap often-
read something different for your taste-
eat chocolate-
nap more-
take walks--

when you come back to it in a day, you might be completely refreshed.

Hang in there!

M. said...

I used to sing that song in grade school. It so weird to sing the tune along in my head as I read. Very funny flashback. Don't worry. Call it knitter;s block and tomorrow will be a new day. Mar