Sunday, August 26, 2007

Ravelry's Getting Closer

The Ravelry invitations seem to be speeding up. I checked today to find this:

Found you!
You signed up on July 2, 2007
You are #12099 on the list.
1905 people are ahead of you in line.
16495 people are behind you in line.
35% of the list has been invited so far.


I knew I should have signed up sooner...

* A note about the mini circs in my last post. They have been discontinued, but are still available at Halcyon yarn (scroll down to the bottom of the page). I have small hands - I can wear knit gloves from the children's dept. - so the needles are pretty comfortable for me to use. I've heard people with larger hands complain about them.

3 comments:

emicat said...

Well I heard they'll start inviting ppl 5000 at a time after they switch over to another server, so you shan't be too long :) Let me know when you're signed up!

tina said...

I love Ravelry but am not a Big Time User...... the time factor just gets me!!!! You will love it though if only to look at the number of groups there are--- amazing.

Thanks for the info on the mini circs, I am going to buy a pair!

Anonymous said...

N. Keep getting those miles done. You can do it!!!!!