Saturday, October 27, 2007

I Love California in the Fall


California is known for its warm weather, but I love it the most when the weather begins to cool down and the fall colors appear.

Fall seems to bring out more wildlife as well. I saw these characters on my way to the dentist's office.


Wild turkeys are everywhere in the Bay Area. I know this sounds preposterous, but I once saw a pack of them use a crosswalk to cross a busy intersection during my morning commute. They almost made me late for work, but I was so busy laughing about it that I really didn't care!

The last of the summer blooms.

2 comments:

emicat said...

hehehe I'd be laughing if I saw wild turkeys using a crosswalk too :) Great photos!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photography! I see another career in your future! mar