Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Coffee Swap IV

I'm so happy to have made it into this swap for a third round!

QUESTIONS

1. Whole bean or ground? I prefer whole bean, please.
2. Fully-loaded or decaf?  Fully-loaded, of course!
3. Regular or flavored?  Regular -- I've never really gotten used to flavored coffees (traditional girl at heart, I guess).
4. How do you drink your coffee? With milk.
5. Favorite coffee ever? My favorites to date have come from Stumptown Coffee and the Pacific Bay Roasting Co. (however I am open to new things).
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I'm a little bit of a coffee snob, because there are great local roasters here on the west coast! I especially like Nicaraguan blends, Brazilian blends, and Italian roast (Pretty much anything from medium to strong).
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Slightly sweet cookies or milk (not dark!) chocolate.
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? You can find my other coffee swap questionnaires here.
9. Yarn/fiber you love? Alpaca, alpaca/silk blends, and bamboo. Pretty much anything natural that feels soft in my hands.
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Acrylic, novelty, or eyelash yarns. 
11. What's on your needles? Rectangles and socks.
12. Favorite colors? Earthy colors: deep blues, greens, reds. I do not like khaki, tan, beige, or white. I'm far too pale to get away with wearing those colors!
13. Allergies? Nope.

14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? Hmmm...is it really clear how much I despise khaki? :o) Most of my old swap questionnaires are here; the list of questions for the last swap I participated in is on my "about me" page on Ravelry (I'm hapagirl).

Trivia for the Day - I started writing this blog because of a Knitters' Coffee Swap!

Looking forward to getting my match!

No comments: