Sunday, April 22, 2007

Knitters' Coffee Swap Questions


Here are my answers to the Knitters' Coffee Swap Questions.

1. Whole bean or ground? I prefer whole bean, but I also like the convenience of ground coffee, as long as it was vacuum packed.
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Definitely fully-loaded!
3. Regular or flavored? Regular, please.
4. How do you drink your coffee? With milk. I only use sugar if it's really strong coffee.
5. Favorite coffee ever? I like them all; particularly Italian roasts, Brazilian blends, and Kona coffee.
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I like medium roasts, also espresso and Italian roast coffee.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Cookies or chocolate. I'm a sucker for oatmeal-raisin, snickerdoodles, and thin ginger cookies.
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? Even though I live in the Bay Area, I'm not too fond of Peet's coffee (I do like their tea, however).
9. Yarn/fiber you love? Natural fibers. Wool, wool-alpaca blends, wool-silk blends, or good cotton. I love anything soft.
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Novelty acrylic yarns. I've never really liked the finished product when I'm done knitting with them. Good thing I have a mother who loved the muppet scarves I made.

11. What's on your needles? I think I have knitter's ADD. On my needles: 1 top-down raglan sweater, 1 clapotis, 1 dishrag, 1 tote bag, and 4 scarves (oy vey).
12. Favorite colors? Ocean colors: blues, dark greens; autumn colors: reds, browns, and dark pumpkin; blacks and greys. I like stronger colors over pastels.
13. Allergies? Nope.
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? Even though it is supposed to be good for you, I don't like dark chocolate. Give me milk chocolate (or milk chocolate with caramel, or milk chocolate with crispies, or milk chocolate with mint) any day.

No comments: