Saturday, June 9, 2007

Slow Knitter

I finally finished the Gryffindor hat. In the end, I decided not to frog back to the beginning of the colorwork. Another participant in the knit along suggested I just block it, and pass it along with some good mojo. It's not perfect, but the jog is much less noticeable now. I've already started on a second house hat -- this time, I think I'll try either TECHknitter's method or Meg Swanson's jogless jog. My thanks to the knitbloggers who offered advice!

I really should be writing my report cards, but I'm procrastinating by reading blogs and posting here. Even Zoey stalking her kibble for soccer practice is a welcome diversion.
Could my procrastinating mean that deep down I don't want the school year to end? Nah! 3 and 1/2 days to go!

3 comments:

Patricia Scarpin said...

I find kitting such a beautiful art and I'd love to learn - do you think I could do it without taking classes?

Btw, thanks for linking my blog - I'm glad you like it!

Carol said...

I mailed your KTS package yesterday! With some luck, you should have it by Saturday :-D

kimchi said...

omg. that picture of kleenex up the nose. HI-larious!
xoxo to the kitty!