Thursday, July 5, 2007

Driving Me Crazy

I can put pictures on the sidebar. I can make hyper-links to other sites. But for the life of me, I can't get the little pictures in the Html so they become buttons! It is truly maddening. Aaargh! What the [blank] am I doing wrong? I've tried posting the pictures on flickr and taking the url, I've put the picture in my own blog entry so I could click on it and get the url that way, but to no avail. Every time I insert the code, nothing happens, bupkis! Oy, it's driving me crazy. Suggestions? (Pretty please!)

2 comments:

tina said...

wish I could tell you, I actually have the same prob. So if you find out before I do......... well, you get the picture!

RandomRanter said...

It may be that when you look at the img src, you are choosing the wrong one to link to. For example, when you put it in an entry, it seems to get to img src's - try using the other one.