Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Is There a Support Group for This?


I seem to recall a poem that start with the lines, "Books to the ceiling, books to the floor." My "fiber" library is threatening to bust out of the bookcase. It appears that there are three things that I cannot get enough of: yarn, coffee, and books. At least they combine well...


I finally got a start on my knitting for the Charmed Knits knit-along. The knitting should go fast after the 1x1 ribbing. I really want to crank out a couple by next Monday, to make up for the procrastinating. I can't wait until this weekend, I can finally just sit and knit for a change!

4 comments:

Cece said...

I'm sitting and knitting this weekend also....

I got you most awesome package yesterday... my thanks is posted up on my blog, as I didn't seem to get an invite to the knitter's coffee swap blog (or missed it or whatever). Thank you SO much.

hapagirl said...

Cece-
It was my pleasure! Have fun at MA Sheep and Wool!

Kimberly said...

I hear you about the ever expanding book collection-I can't get enough. Just for a bit of reasurance-yours is harmless. :-)

hapagirl said...

Thanks Kimberly!
It's harmless, for now...you should see my other bookshelves! lol :-D