Monday, May 28, 2007

Knitting Resources

Have you signed up for Knitting Daily? At this point, they only have the newsletter up, but there are free patterns accessible through links in the newsletter. Hey, free patterns, what can I say?

I stumbled upon a great site the other day, while searching for something completely different. TECHknitting is going to be on my summer reading list. The blog starts out with this explanation: "So, after 25 years of knitting, various knitting tricks have manifested themselves to me. And, after 25 years of knitting, these tricks, like a virus, are desperate to get out and infect other knitters." There is a handy index on the side, that can lead you to the help you might need.There is too much there for me to write about here, so go check it out! It will be well worth your time.

No comments: